Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I was born prematurely in the Corniche hospital, Abu Dhabi in 1991; when I was five I moved to the States to Portland, Oregon, I where I joined the kindergarten, during my few years in the States I had my first experiences, like my first dream, that I still remember vividly, of my housemaid turning into a vampire and sucking my blood, making me wake up with a cold sweat. My other experience was my first time seeing snow. I moved back to Abu Dhabi to join the first grade in the International School of Choueifat. I transferred to Abu Dhabi International School in the eleventh grade and graduated from there. I am currently working on my higher diploma in the higher colleges of technology. I aim to get my bachelor's from the American University of Sharjah. Some of my hobbies are swimming, riding, football and shooting. I spend most of my time playing online video games, watching movies or anime.

Global Warming:
Mainstream science holds that the burning of fossil fuels is causing the earth to warm rapidly. A scientist published that idea in 1988, and through accelerated study it became a consensus by 1996. Only a few scientists still hold that current global warming is due to natural causes, but their voices have been amplified by an oil industry propaganda campaign and ExxonMobil-funded policy groups through the big media outlets. The earth is naturally warmed by the greenhouse effect.

1 comment:

  1. I think fuels plays a big role on effecting global warming.

    ReplyDelete